Thank you for considering Portland Family. Helping you and your business grow is an honor. We’re usually asked,“What makes Portland Family different?”
1. We are super proud of our beautiful design. Month after month, our covers are thoughtfully designed, enticing and our layouts are a visual treat.
2. We have a full scope of multimedia and community partners including KOIN-TV, Clear Channel Radio, Portland Trail Blazers, Entercom Radio, Stacy London’s Style For Hire and more. Each month we are part of radio, TV and largely respected entertainment entities promotional efforts that support and share Portland Family’s message.
3. We are innovative, hands-on and are constantly widening the envelope of creativity to be sure we are full service for what YOU need.
4. Our editorial content is more relevant, quality and compelling. We interview local personalities, present unique angles and feature topics impacting your life as a busy woman, such as health, education, travel.
5. Portland Family is growing and moving forward. We have more organizations of substance and worth, such as TriMet, Trail Blazers, Cricket and Portland Art Museum that put their trust in Portland Family and are looking for new, creative ways to expand and strengthen their identities and audience base.
6. We listen. We learn. We take pride in the fact that we personally meet with our advertisers on an ongoing basis. We listen to your needs and do all we can to learn about everything going on in the community. We pick up the phone. We show up to comunity events. We get involved. We make our relationship with you a personal, appreciated priority.
We would love to talk with you about ideas, possibilities and all we can do to help. Call 503-336-0250 to schedule your no cost, no risk, no hassle conversational appointment. Here’s to your prosperity!
Happy Portland Family Partners
“For the past few years the Trail Blazers, had been looking for the right “Third party” vehicle in which to tell the many stories that we have to tell that don’t make the everyday sports page. Thank Goodness we finally found Janna and Portland Family. We’ve partnered with them in the most non-traditional way to achieve more than we ever dreamed possible. We’ve received many compliments and comments from folks in the community who are enjoying learning more about the Trail Blazers and our staff, players and executives. I would highly recommend that any business, looking for an effective and flexible partnership opportunity should forming a relationship with Portland Family.” – Sarah Mensah, Former Chief Operating Officer, Portland Trail Blazers
“Working with Portland Family Magazine is a delight. Portland Family Magazine connects Cricket Wireless with an important segment of our business and allows us to communicate our excellent value and high-end devices in a qualified, credible manner. Janna and her team are very collaborative, creative and dependable. Cricket Wireless could not be more pleased with our partnership with Portland Family Magazine.” ~Karin Shipley, Area Marketing Manager – NW Region
“As a mother, I believe Portland Family Magazine is a valuable resource for local families and childcare providers. As a professional, I am very impressed with how Janna Lopez and the entire Portland Family team put their values into practice every day. They work tirelessly on behalf of their clients and readership, enhancing the quality of Portland area communities with a colorful, uplifting and thoughtful publication full of useful, insightful, and newsworthy information.” ~ Pamela Hurley, Business Development Manager, John’s Incredible Pizza Company
“Our birth centers have been happily working with Janna and Portland Family for the last nine months. We are very selective about our advertising dollars, in particular wanting our business to be aligned with media that positively impacts our community and reaches our core audience. Janna’s skill and knowledge in regards to marketing and target reach has helped to increase our initial contact and new client business. Portland Family Magazine is a publication that stands behind it’s commitment to bring a unique, interesting, timely, and aesthetically pleasing issue every month. Andaluz Waterbirth Center is proud to be featured within this amazing labor of love!” ~ Pamela Hines, Marketing Director, Andaluz Waterbirth Center
“Janna Lopez is a cutting edge publisher who knows how to create innovative, and organic partnerships with advertisers. The redesign of Portland Family also exhibits her keen eye for creating relevant and engaging content for her readers.” ~ Martin C. Jones, Oregon Episcopal School, Director of Marketing and Communications
“I really appreciate the effort that Portland Family magazine puts forth in terms of making connections and going beyond traditional advertising. With them, I feel like I’m getting a well-rounded plan that supports Oregon Children’s Theatre’s goals. I’ve been very pleased with the creativity and energy that they bring to the table!”
- Laura Bartroff, Oregon Children’s Theater
“Portland Family is truly a safe, wholesome, family friendly resource guide that parents as well as children benefit from. I look forward to reading the in depth articles that touch on topics that any parent should never go without reading.”
- Naif Faris, Learning Palace
“I’m pleased to see Portland Family spread its wings in terms of content and exposure, establishing itself as a significant resource for local families. Our recent 8-page supplemental piece in the Real Estate issue was a great way for us to inform home buyers about our new money-saving Buyer’s Advantage program. Working with Janna and the design team at Portland Family was a real pleasure, from conceptualization to finished product. We’ve had many inquiries as a direct result of the exposure we received and consider Portland Family a first-rate resource, from both an advertising and consumer perspective. Keep up the great work!”
- Sandy Gillison, Prudential Northwest Properties
“Portland Family and Goodness publications have proven to be an instrumental avenue for reaching our desired demographic. Since advertising with them, we have noticed a substantial increase in patient appointments and retention. We look forward to working with these publications as an integral part of our long-term advertising plan.
- Sandra L. Sharp-Meekcoms, Emerge Medical Spa
“Portland Family magazine affords Bi-Mart the opportunity to talk to families, parents, kids, grandparents and beyond. Their diverse base of readership allows us to get our message out in a wonderful environment to break through all of the clutter and glut of Advertising they’re exposed to. Portland Family’s magazine and Web site provides us an extremely positive format to have our message read and consumed.”
- Don Leber, Bi-Mart Director of Advertising